- Game on as Asia Inc embraces virtual reality
- Sony banks on VR games and robots to drive profits
- Smartwatches herald new legal battles
- Sony to launch PlayStation VR in October
- Virtual reality is waiting for its killer app
- Mobile World Congress shows handset design running out of steam
- Telecoms groups look to reclaim role at core of consumers' lives
- CES 2016: Fitbit launches latest fitness-focused smartwatch
- CES 2016: HTC tweaks virtual reality headset to give 'room scale'
- Innovators gear up for CES and search for gadget to drive sales
HTC Corp (2498:TAI) closed at 96.00, -29.67% below its 52-week high of 136.50, set on Mar 15, 2016.
40.35Aug 24 2015136.50Mar 15 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||80.34bn TWD|
|EPS (TTM)||-22.3817 TWD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.38 TWD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.40%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2015|
|Div pay-date||Sep 08 2015|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 17:00 BST.