- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Money dries up for EM-focused private capital funds
- China property: rules and exceptions
- Itochu profits fall 20% amid commodities rout
- Citic sells off $5bn of China real estate
- China property: getting it together
- Hopes yet resignation in China SOE reform
- Stick to Hong Kong for investment 'sunshine'
- Clive Palmer seeks government support for Queensland Nickel
- HSBC named in Citic market misconduct hearing
CITIC Ltd (267:HKG) closed at 11.06, 10.38% above the 52 week low of 10.02 set on Feb 11, 2016.
10.02Feb 11 201614.80Oct 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||329.30bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.00 HKD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.30 HKD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.65%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 14 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 09:09 BST.