- China property: rules and exceptions
- Itochu profits fall 20% amid commodities rout
- Citic sells off $5bn of China real estate
- China property: getting it together
- Hopes yet resignation in China SOE reform
- Stick to Hong Kong for investment 'sunshine'
- Clive Palmer seeks government support for Queensland Nickel
- HSBC named in Citic market misconduct hearing
- Clive Palmer's Mineralogy sues China's Citic for A$10bn
CITIC Ltd (267:HKG) closed at 11.86, 18.36% above the 52 week low of 10.02 set on Feb 11, 2016.
10.02Feb 11 201615.28Aug 14 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||342.68bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.66 HKD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.30 HKD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.55%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 26 2016 09:08 BST.