- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Money dries up for EM-focused private capital funds
- China property: rules and exceptions
- Itochu profits fall 20% amid commodities rout
- Citic sells off $5bn of China real estate
- China property: getting it together
- Hopes yet resignation in China SOE reform
- Stick to Hong Kong for investment 'sunshine'
- Clive Palmer seeks government support for Queensland Nickel
- HSBC named in Citic market misconduct hearing
- Clive Palmer's Mineralogy sues China's Citic for A$10bn
CITIC Ltd (267:HKG) closed at 12.52, -15.41% below its 52-week high of 14.80, set on Oct 05, 2015.
10.02Feb 11 201614.80Oct 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||365.37bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.66 HKD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.30 HKD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.39%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 13 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Sep 14 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 30 2016 04:59 BST.