- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- Sinopec faces $2.5bn loss on ageing Argentine oilfields
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- BP to sell stake in Chinese joint venture
- China's CICC in merger talks with state-owned rival
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- Repsol dismisses Sinopec $5.5bn North Sea claim
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
- China's teapot oil refiners assume global trade presence
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (386:HKG) closed at 5.76, -4.00% below its 52-week high of 6.00, set on Oct 11, 2016.
3.86Jan 20 20166.00Oct 11 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||698.71bn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2555 HKD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.1453 HKD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.47%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 09 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 26 2016 09:08 BST.