- Foxconn completes $3.8bn takeover of Sharp
- Sony bucks trend of Japan corporate losses
- SoftBank founder Masayoshi Son plays high-stakes game for Arm
- SoftBank: Waiting for the next 'big idea'
- Sharp names Foxconn executive as CEO to steer revival
- Hon Hai/Sharp: not the end of the affair
- Foxconn seals $3.5bn Sharp takeover
- Taiwan faces a testing transition
- Foxconn looks to cut $2bn from deal for Sharp
- Foxconn in talks to lower price it pays for Sharp
Sharp Corp (6753:TYO) closed at 133.00, 52.87% above the 52 week low of 87.00 set on Aug 01, 2016.
87.00Aug 01 2016186.00Feb 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||662.76bn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-151.81 JPY|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 07:00 BST.