- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Big companies not doing enough to meet carbon goals
- Companies fail to buy into Japan's stewardship code
- Fox battles Sony Pictures for Indian cricket league rights
- Nintendo hints at key shift in focus with Switch positioning
- Nintendo investors vent Switch concerns on company's shares
- Nintendo to launch new 'Switch' games console in March
- Samsung: Life after the 'iPhone killer'
- Sony joins virtual reality race with PlayStation VR headset
- Lithium-ion batteries' success is still fireproofed
- TDK reels from Samsung Note 7 debacle
Sony Corp (6758:TYO) closed at 3,300.00, -6.62% below its 52-week high of 3,534.00, set on Oct 30, 2015.
2,199.00Feb 12 20163,534.00Oct 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.17tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||65.82 JPY|
|Annual div (IAD)||15.94 JPY|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.48%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 28 2016 07:00 BST.