- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Why would you want to buy a self-driving car?
- Why I started a diary aged 90, by Jan Morris
- Surging yen hits Sony, Nissan and other Japanese manufacturers
- Corporate results offer snapshot of Brexit winners and losers
- Troubled Takata seeks deal with carmakers
- Japanese companies bury the hatchet to survive
- Honda to continue UK business, for now
- The FT looks ahead to the week's main events
- May's assurances to Nissan beg questions
- Takata's fate lies in hands of global carmakers after safety scandal
Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:TYO) closed at 3,473.00, -15.17% below its 52-week high of 4,094.00, set on Dec 18, 2015.
2,417.00Jul 06 20164,094.00Dec 18 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||6.29tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||212.25 JPY|
|Annual div (ADY)||88.00 JPY|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||2.53%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 28 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 29 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Dec 28 2016|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 06:00 GMT.