- String of scandals puts Japanese investors on edge
- Olympus pays at least $646m to resolve bribery cases
- Japan needs to make new governance rules work
- Nobel winner Shuji Nakamura warns Japan risks scientific exodus
- Foreign investors fear holding Japan Inc to account
- Toshiba faces fine and clampdown by Japan's securities watchdog
- Former Olympus boss disappointed by SFO decision to drop case
- UK SFO drops Olympus accounting fraud case
- VW's need for a crisis panel exposes the board's failings
- SoftBank president makes $483m 'personal bet'
As of last trade
Olympus Corp (7733:TYO) traded at 3,580, 5.45% above its 52-week low of 3,395, set on Jul 08, 2016.
3,395Jul 08 20165,040Aug 12 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.27tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||182.84 JPY|
|Annual div (IAD)||13.55 JPY|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.37%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 29 2017|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 06:37 BST.