- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- BlackBerry phones face thumbs down
- Japan gaming: Jumping to the next level
- Sony readies its cheaper rival VR headset
- Bond bulls await return of 'Super Mario'
- Hardware: tough game
- Nintendo leaps as Mario makes the jump to iPhones
- ?Excuse me, we need to talk mobile manners
- Sony makes move on mobile gaming
- Distribution deal undermines Nintendo's Pokémon reboot
- DeNA: chain game
Nintendo Co Ltd (7974:TYO) closed at 26,605.00, -18.64% below its 52-week high of 32,700.00, set on Jul 19, 2016.
13,360.00Jun 28 201632,700.00Jul 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||3.84tn JPY|
|EPS (TTM)||-135.80 JPY|
|Annual div (IAD)||119.53 JPY|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.44%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 29 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 29 2017|
|Next div pay-date||--|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 07:00 BST.