- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- China: Risky bets and 'red elephants'
- Active managers earn their corn in EMs
- China's oil majors scale back output as priorities shift
- Fund managers shun Chinese banks, industrials
- China plagued by oil refining overcapacity
- China's teapot oil refiners assume global trade presence
- China Inc bet on renminbi weakness while cutting US debt
- China's 'teapot' oil refineries pose challenge to majors
- The price of oil: A 'shot in the arm' that missed its target
- China earnings season reflects two-track economy
PetroChina Co Ltd (857:HKG) closed at 5.44, -9.37% below its 52-week high of 6.00, set on Apr 28, 2016.
4.14Jan 20 20166.00Apr 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.50tn HKD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0333 HKD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.031 HKD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||0.56%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 13 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 28 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 08:09 GMT.