- Russia sells 11 per cent stake in Alrosa
- Aeroflot says privatisation will not fly
- Aeroflot takes cue from European rivals for revamp
- Putin ally said to be eyeing stake in Russian carrier Aeroflot
- Putin's proposals to privatise Russian groups appear badly flawed
- Oil: From boom to bailout?
- Putin lines up state sell-offs to plug budget hole
34.45Sep 30 2015119.00Sep 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||130.49bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.01 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016.