- Russia sells 11 per cent stake in Alrosa
- Aeroflot says privatisation will not fly
- Aeroflot takes cue from European rivals for revamp
- Putin ally said to be eyeing stake in Russian carrier Aeroflot
- Putin's proposals to privatise Russian groups appear badly flawed
- Oil: From boom to bailout?
- Putin lines up state sell-offs to plug budget hole
- Russia: enigma variations
- Aeroflot to take controlling stake in private carrier
Aeroflot-Rossiyskiye Avialinii PAO (AFLT:MCX) closed at 94.00, -0.46% below its 52-week high of 94.43, set on Aug 26, 2016.
32.87Sep 08 201594.43Aug 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||104.40bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.52 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016 22:00 BST.