- Russia sells 11 per cent stake in Alrosa
- Aeroflot says privatisation will not fly
- Aeroflot takes cue from European rivals for revamp
- Putin ally said to be eyeing stake in Russian carrier Aeroflot
- Putin's proposals to privatise Russian groups appear badly flawed
- Oil: From boom to bailout?
- Putin lines up state sell-offs to plug budget hole
Aeroflot-Rossiyskiye Avialinii PAO (AFLT:MCX) closed at 124.00, -1.20% below its 52-week high of 125.50, set on Oct 05, 2016.
45.56Oct 21 2015125.50Oct 05 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||140.70bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.01 RUB|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 20 2016.