- Russia sells 11 per cent stake in Alrosa
- Aeroflot says privatisation will not fly
- Aeroflot takes cue from European rivals for revamp
- Putin ally said to be eyeing stake in Russian carrier Aeroflot
- Putin's proposals to privatise Russian groups appear badly flawed
- Oil: From boom to bailout?
- Putin lines up state sell-offs to plug budget hole
- Russia: enigma variations
- Aeroflot to take controlling stake in private carrier
Aeroflot-Rossiyskiye Avialinii PAO (AFLT:MCX) closed at 86.08, -5.79% below its 52-week high of 91.37, set on Jul 14, 2016.
32.87Sep 08 201591.37Jul 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||95.62bn RUB|
|EPS (TTM)||-5.5152 RUB|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 22:00 BST.