- VietJet delays Southeast Asia IPO plans
- Airbus slashes production of A380 superjumbo
- Is India really the most open economy for FDI?
- Asean demand for travel takes off
- Faulty rudder helped down AirAsia jet, say investigators
- Solar power alliance, AirAsia crash findings and the male and female brain
- Mueller sets Malaysia Airlines on fresh course
AirAsia Bhd (AIRASIA:KLS) closed at 2.80, -15.15% below its 52-week high of 3.30, set on Aug 19, 2016.
1.26Dec 16 20153.30Aug 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||7.79bn MYR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4914 MYR|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.04 MYR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.43%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016.