- Airbus slashes production of A380 superjumbo
- Is India really the most open economy for FDI?
- Asean demand for travel takes off
- Faulty rudder helped down AirAsia jet, say investigators
- Solar power alliance, AirAsia crash findings and the male and female brain
- Mueller sets Malaysia Airlines on fresh course
- Founders: Indonesia's Lion Air magnate Rusdi Kirana
As of last trade
AirAsia Bhd (AIRASIA:KLS) traded at 3.22, -2.42% below its 52-week high of 3.30, set on Aug 19, 2016.
0.765Aug 26 20153.30Aug 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||8.88bn MYR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.4557 MYR|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.04 MYR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.25%|
|Div ex-date||May 26 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 29 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 22 2016 17:00 BST.