- Bombardier to cut more than 10% of workforce
- France to buy unneeded trains to save Belfort factory
- Tilting train can solve HS2's speed conundrum, Alstom claims
- Demand for rail services set to jump by fifth in next five years
- Hinkley 'golden share' will not solve UK infrastructure problems
- Hollande vows to save France's iconic Belfort industrial plant
- Alstom chief summoned by French ministers
- Abellio to run East Anglia train services
- China seeks foreign investors for One Belt, One Road push
- Alstom UK president to face charge in SFO bribery probe
Alstom SA (ALO:PAR) closed at 23.91, 25.55% above the 52 week low of 19.04 set on Jun 28, 2016.
19.04Jun 28 201631.08Nov 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.24bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.87 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 16:35 BST.