- Abellio to run East Anglia train services
- China seeks foreign investors for One Belt, One Road push
- Alstom UK president to face charge in SFO bribery probe
- US renews fight against foreign bribery
- Siemens and Gamesa discuss wind power deal
- GE cuts 6,500 jobs at former Alstom units
- Alstom wins €3.7bn India rail contracts
- US prepares new corporate corruption guidelines
- GE and Alstom emerge as frontrunners for India rail contracts
- China seeks to build chain of UK nuclear plants
Alstom SA (ALO:PAR) closed at 23.28, 22.27% above the 52 week low of 19.04 set on Jun 28, 2016.
19.04Jun 28 201631.08Nov 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||5.08bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.87 EUR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 16:35 BST.