- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Holiday season to test Walmart's strategy revamp
- Scottish Mortgage just misses out on FTSE 100 spot
- Europeans take advantage of weak pound to shop online in UK
- Deep tech ascent: Europe's emerging digital industries
- When the customer is king, others are minions
- Amazon's drive-in grocery store marks new offline push
- Can Microsoft get back in the game with AI?
- AT&T launches live online television service
- Big discounts help Black Friday rival Cyber Monday
- HMRC steps up inquiries into cross-border deals by big business
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN:NSQ) closed at 740.34, -12.61% below its 52-week high of 847.21, set on Oct 06, 2016.
474.00Feb 09 2016847.21Oct 06 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||351.78bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.36 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2016 21:00 GMT.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Amazon.com Inc shares was Buy at 144.00 on 18 Oct 2016Read the full article