- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Amazon to test drones in UK suburbs and rural areas
- Amazon/Wells Fargo: the old college try
- Brexit and the pound, property prices and more . . .
- Mind the gap in tech reporting numbers
- Amazon asks drivers with free time to deliver its parcels
- From rock stars to roadies, all change for Wall St champions
- Corporate Diary: Tech back in focus
- Ocado finance chief piles in, returning some confidence
- Data scientists at forefront of changes in technology businesses
- Amazon hails Prime sale as its 'biggest day ever'
As of last trade
Amazon.com Inc (AMZN:NSQ) traded at 734.36, -3.03% below its 52-week high of 757.34, set on Jul 12, 2016.
451.00Aug 24 2015757.34Jul 12 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||347.07bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.43 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 19:57 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Amazon.com Inc shares was Hold at 323.00 on 11 Apr 2014Read the full article