- South African miners to sue over diseases
- Energy sector stands out as oil extends rebound
- AngloGold cost-cutting drive helps dig miner out of debt
- Randgold: the precious
- Randgold Resources plays down prospect of big acquisitions
- Frank sense for Randgold to demyrrh over Ghana deal
- Randgold walks away from Ghana partnership with AngloGold
- The miner battling to fix a fallen giant
- South Africa's biggest mining union agrees gold wage offer
- Randgold bets on Ghana tie-up with AngloGold
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd (ANG:JNB) closed at 30,469.51, -2.18% below its 52-week high of 31,150, set on Jul 28, 2016.
7,159Aug 06 201531,150Jul 28 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||123.90bn ZAR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.03 ZAR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 17:04 BST.