- South African miners to sue over diseases
- Energy sector stands out as oil extends rebound
- AngloGold cost-cutting drive helps dig miner out of debt
- Randgold: the precious
- Randgold Resources plays down prospect of big acquisitions
- Frank sense for Randgold to demyrrh over Ghana deal
- Randgold walks away from Ghana partnership with AngloGold
- The miner battling to fix a fallen giant
- South Africa's biggest mining union agrees gold wage offer
- Randgold bets on Ghana tie-up with AngloGold
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd (ANG:JNB) closed at 30,396, -1.70% below its 52-week high of 30,923, set on Jul 11, 2016.
7,159Aug 06 201530,923Jul 11 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||123.11bn ZAR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.05 ZAR|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 16:00 BST.