- Gold and silver miners set to raise or resume dividend payments
- South African miners to sue over diseases
- Energy sector stands out as oil extends rebound
- AngloGold cost-cutting drive helps dig miner out of debt
- Randgold: the precious
- Randgold Resources plays down prospect of big acquisitions
- Frank sense for Randgold to demyrrh over Ghana deal
- Randgold walks away from Ghana partnership with AngloGold
- The miner battling to fix a fallen giant
- South Africa's biggest mining union agrees gold wage offer
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd (ANG:JNB) closed at 22,708.00, -28.54% below its 52-week high of 31,775.00, set on Aug 02, 2016.
8,647.00Nov 30 201531,775.00Aug 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||93.23bn ZAR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.37 ZAR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 17:03 BST.