- Gold and silver miners set to raise or resume dividend payments
- South African miners to sue over diseases
- Energy sector stands out as oil extends rebound
- AngloGold cost-cutting drive helps dig miner out of debt
- Randgold: the precious
- Randgold Resources plays down prospect of big acquisitions
- Frank sense for Randgold to demyrrh over Ghana deal
- Randgold walks away from Ghana partnership with AngloGold
- The miner battling to fix a fallen giant
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd (ANG:JNB) closed at 19,450.00, 124.93% above the 52 week low of 8,647.00 set on Nov 30, 2015.
8,647.00Nov 30 201531,775.00Aug 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||80.78bn ZAR|
|EPS (TTM)||3.44 ZAR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 16:06 BST.