- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Meet Chris Puckett - taking video gaming from bedroom to stadium
- Nintendo has ventured into a scary world
- Mobile gaming: Super sell
- Ubisoft builds up defences to fight off Vivendi
- Activision bolstered by strong sales
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- eGames heads to Rio to boost profile at Olympics
- Telecom Italia's Patuano to quit after Bolloré tussle
- 'Destiny' deals a tough hand for Activision
- Vivendi sells stake in gaming company Activision Blizzard
Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI:NSQ) closed at 41.05, -4.65% below its 52-week high of 43.05, set on Jul 13, 2016.
26.16Aug 26 201543.05Jul 13 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||30.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.9958 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.26 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.63%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 28 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 11 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:00 BST.