- FT NewsFT News
- Coursera targets executive customers for new education platform
- Extent of India's bad loans 'not fully recognised'
- India's banks face long job of cleaning up balance sheets
- India restarts privatisation drive
- India's mobile banking threatens to hack into giants' profits
- No band-aid solutions for Indian banking's problem loans
Axis Bank Ltd (AXISBANK:NSI) closed at 557.45, -12.67% below its 52-week high of 638.30, set on Sep 07, 2016.
366.75Jan 18 2016638.30Sep 07 2016
|Market cap||1.33tn INR|
|EPS (TTM)||6.11 INR|
|Annual div (IAD)||5.00 INR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||0.90%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 22 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 11:29 BST.