- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Banks warned on leveraged lending 'gaps'
- Is corporate bond-buying a good option for the Bank of England?
- Deutsche Bank in settlement talks with DoJ over mortgage probe
- Fund houses step up to fill corporate lending gap
- US consumers buoy big lenders' profits
- Fund managers expect radical new stimulus from central banks
- Goldman surge on mergers and debt deals
- US bank earnings: five things to watch from Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street on edge as Republicans warm to Glass-Steagall
- Bank of America sets new cost target as low rates bite
Bank of America Corp (BAC:NYQ) closed at 14.49, 31.85% above the 52 week low of 10.99 set on Feb 11, 2016.
10.99Feb 11 201618.29Jul 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||148.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.12 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.30 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.07%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 01 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 24 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Aug 31 2016|
|Next div pay-date||Sep 23 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:01 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Bank of America Corp shares was Buy at 17.38 on 18 Dec 2014Read the full article