- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- UK business leaders set to demand access to single market
- BAE gets funds to start building new submarines
- Dassault confident India jet deal will lead to more orders
- Why does pension investing have to be a moral dilemma?
- BAE declines on dividend pessimism talk
- BAE boss hands UK defence role to Woodburn
- Hinkley 'golden share' will not solve UK infrastructure problems
- MPs demand halt in weapons sales to Saudi Arabia
- Pension deficits threaten dividend cuts at UK companies
- Swift warns banks about successful raids by hackers
As of last trade
BAE Systems PLC (BAESY:PKC) traded at 26.29, 7.20% above its 52-week low of 24.52, set on Jun 27, 2016.
24.52Jun 27 201631.35Nov 27 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Annual div (IAD)||0.8923 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.39%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 19 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 07 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 28 2016 14:41 BST.