- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- BAT shares turn lower after mooted $47bn deal
- BAT makes $47bn offer to buy out tobacco rival Reynolds
- BAT/Reynolds: gasp
- Why is BAT trying to buy out Reynolds now?
- Centrica and SSE slip on May warning shot
- BP gives Deepwater Horizon disaster film a scathing review
- Zoopla jumps thanks to Uswitch optimism
- BAT sales rise but profits slide
- Brewin Dolphin leads rally in wealth managers
- HMRC 'worst-case' liabilities rise to £55bn
British American Tobacco PLC (BATS:LSE) closed at 4,666.00, -9.13% below its 52-week high of 5,135.00, set on Jul 06, 2016.
3,536.00Jan 15 20165,135.00Jul 06 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||89.54bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||2.32 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||155.90 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.25%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 18 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 28 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 17:11 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on British American Tobacco PLC shares was Hold at 4,682.00 on 21 Oct 2016Read the full article