- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US watchdog fines Barclays over energy deals
- BAE declines on dividend pessimism talk
- Wells Fargo reaches the end of its journey
- Banks rally as BoJ stops short of extending negative rates
- How can I earn more interest on my savings?
- Week in Review, September 17
- Burberry rises on tourism spending hopes
- Berlin urges US to treat Deutsche fairly in mis-selling case
- Home Office official who streamlined visa process leaves for FCA
- Atlas Mara: waiting game
Barclays PLC (BCS:NYQ) closed at 8.83, 30.62% above the 52 week low of 6.76 set on Jun 27, 2016.
6.76Jun 27 201615.86Oct 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||37.96bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.3031 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.3766 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.26%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 21:00 BST.