- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Halliburton predicts US oil turnround
- Technip/FMC: tasty
- Blocked US deals a sign that mergers have become more aggressive
- Sprint rallies as fourth-quarter earnings improve
- Halliburton blames US regulators for failed Baker Hughes deal
- Halliburton-Baker Hughes deal 'unfixable'
- Halliburton/Baker Hughes: Bit players
- Halliburton and Baker Hughes left to review their options
- Halliburton and Baker Hughes abandon $28bn tie-up
- M&A crackdown puts bond investors on edge
Baker Hughes Inc (BHI:NYQ) closed at 51.86, -10.94% below its 52-week high of 58.23, set on Oct 07, 2015.
37.58Jan 20 201658.23Oct 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||22.17bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-7.02 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.68 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.31%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 23 2016 21:01 BST.