- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- More companies put price on their carbon emissions
- Portfolio managers shun investing in own funds
- BlackRock joins investor lawsuit against Volkswagen
- Bonus culture in asset management 'out of control'
- Investment funds in the UK suffer £5bn in outflows
- One small step for women in asset management
- Sexism still rife in asset management
- Asset managers reveal gender split
- Fund fees could be squeezed to 0%
- MEPs plan revolt against retail investment rules
BlackRock Inc (BLK:NYQ) closed at 365.65, -2.92% below its 52-week high of 376.65, set on Aug 30, 2016.
280.55Jan 20 2016376.65Aug 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||59.48bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||18.76 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||9.16 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.51%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 23 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 21:00 BST.