- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ruling exposes Deutsche's US arm to fresh legal battle
- BlackRock's revenue dips as active investment weakens
- Does a price war beckon for ETF providers?
- BlackRock: cheap tricks
- BlackRock and Vanguard divided over stress tests for mutual funds
- UK investment staff increases by a fifth
- The week's news in brief: October 3
- Insurers set to sit on cash in low-rate world
- More companies put price on their carbon emissions
- Portfolio managers shun investing in own funds
BlackRock Inc (BLK:NYQ) closed at 343.14, -8.90% below its 52-week high of 376.65, set on Aug 30, 2016.
280.55Jan 20 2016376.65Aug 30 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||56.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||19.03 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||9.16 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.65%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 31 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 23 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016 21:00 BST.