- Stress tests do little to restore faith in European banks
- Europe's stress tests: 5 things we know
- Monte dei Paschi board backs private sector rescue plan
- Stress tests give clean bill of health to Europe's bank sector
- Eurizon banks on the Italian financial system
- Last-minute bid to be made to rescue Monte dei Paschi
- Italy races to gain private bailout for Monte Paschi
- How a Tuscan business dream became an Italian bad loan nightmare
- Stress tests add pressure on European banks
- Italy eyes private deal to bail out bank
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA (BMPS:MIL) closed at 0.3082, 21.53% above the 52 week low of 0.2536 set on Jul 08, 2016.
0.2536Jul 08 20162.04Aug 11 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||850.30m EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.3651 EUR|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 16:41 BST.