- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- 'Pensions can't simply pray for interest rates to go up'
- Small-cap focus: Technology
- UK car industry fears effects of Brexit tariffs on supply chain
- UK warned 'hard Brexit' will devastate car industry
- Investors get tax break for driverless cars
- Quit the EU gently to protect British workers
- Bosch product under scrutiny in VW emissions scandal
- MPs to consider allowing pension schemes to break inflation promises
- Arm's next chips to drive autonomous cars
- Oxford smart cars take on US technology giants
As of last trade,
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWX:GER) traded at 79.49, 25.42% above the 52 week low of 63.38 set on Jul 06, 2016.
63.38Jul 06 2016104.85Dec 01 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.97bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||10.18 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.36 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.94%|
|Div ex-date||May 13 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 13 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 28 2016 10:57 BST.