- UBS sees tough market conditions persisting
- BNP Paribas profits boosted by pickup in fixed income trading
- European banks face ?30bn-?40bn capital bill after Brexit
- Brexit vote leads Danish pension funds to cut UK exposure
- Brexit forex trading bonanza boosts banks
- Publicis chief sees France luring start-ups
- Bank shares plunge after Britons vote to leave the EU
- New York's top finance regulator is no 'Clint Eastwood'
- Turbulent Turkey funds depleted by 60%
- Leeds and Warsaw take on New York and London
BNP Paribas SA (BNP:PAR) closed at 44.36, 25.76% above the 52 week low of 35.27 set on Jun 27, 2016.
35.27Jun 27 201661.00Aug 07 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||54.22bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||5.27 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.31 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||5.31%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 02 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 06 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 16:37 BST.