- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Asset managers accused of climate change hypocrisy
- Fed wants banks to hold extra capital for commodities exposure
- Are oil stocks good value?
- The commodities market and Asia: what's hot and what's not
- Big oil companies must be challenged on climate risk
- New Age takes first steps towards stock market listing
- Asset managers face pressure over bonuses
- Chinese 'teapot' refineries plot co-ordinated crude sourcing
- Israel seeks to lure big oil and gas groups for rights auction
- BP strikes new shale deal in China
BP PLC (BP.:LSE) closed at 436.90, -5.92% below its 52-week high of 464.40, set on Jul 13, 2016.
309.10Feb 11 2016464.40Jul 13 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||83.28bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2197 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||42.87 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||9.81%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 16 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 23 2016 17:09 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on BP PLC shares was Hold at 430.00 on 26 Jul 2016Read the full article