- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- BP gives Deepwater Horizon disaster film a scathing review
- New BP disaster film fumbles with facts
- UK housebuilders feel mortgage approval pain
- Deepwater Horizon - film review: 'Nightmarishly well directed'
- Global oil stocks rally as Opec agrees to cut output
- BP plans to drill Great Australian Bight delayed
- Mercuria sets sights on US crude oil exports
- Asset managers accused of climate change hypocrisy
- Fed wants banks to hold extra capital for commodities exposure
- Are oil stocks good value?
As of last trade
BP PLC (BP.:LSE) traded at 449.95, -3.11% below its 52-week high of 464.40, set on Jul 13, 2016.
309.10Feb 11 2016464.40Jul 13 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||85.64bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.2198 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||42.87 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||9.50%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 16 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 14:13 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on BP PLC shares was Hold at 430.00 on 26 Jul 2016Read the full article