- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Gasoline stocks threaten oil bear market
- Statoil cuts capex by another $1bn after surprise net loss
- Gasoline stocks prompt oil volatility
- BP sets out 'stronger outlook' despite drop in profits
- Dismal delivery puts big oil and gas energy projects at risk
- 3i jumps as Barclays raises price target
- Approved oil projects share criteria that make economics more appealing
- BP draws line under Gulf spill costs
- GKN shares retreat after Airbus setback
- The unusual appeal of 'unsafe havens'
BP PLC (BP:NYQ) closed at 34.57, -9.17% below its 52-week high of 38.06, set on Jul 30, 2015.
27.01Feb 11 201638.06Jul 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||108.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.1637 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.40 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||6.94%|
|Div ex-date||May 04 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 17 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 21:00 BST.