- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BP gives Deepwater Horizon disaster film a scathing review
- New BP disaster film fumbles with facts
- UK housebuilders feel mortgage approval pain
- Deepwater Horizon - film review: 'Nightmarishly well directed'
- Global oil stocks rally as Opec agrees to cut output
- BP plans to drill Great Australian Bight delayed
- Mercuria sets sights on US crude oil exports
- Asset managers accused of climate change hypocrisy
- Fed wants banks to hold extra capital for commodities exposure
- Are oil stocks good value?
BP PLC (BP:NYQ) closed at 35.16, -6.31% below its 52-week high of 37.53, set on Nov 03, 2015.
27.01Feb 11 201637.53Nov 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||110.37bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.71 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.40 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||6.83%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 03 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 16 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 21:04 BST.