- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Saker Nusseibeh: 'Most money is indexed. That's a disaster'
- Yahoo faces questions over delay in data breach revelation
- Yahoo faces scrutiny over huge data breach
- Network Rail drops telecom cable sell-off
- UK must switch off 'analogue' thinking or lose 5G race, says outgoing O2 chief
- Ronan Dunne's new horizons with Verizon
- EU uses incentives to spark broadband overhaul
- Spymasters plan to build 'Great British Firewall'
- Pension deficits threaten dividend cuts at UK companies
- Sky Sports beats BT with Manchester derby
BT Group (BT.A:LSE) closed at 389.90, 8.43% above its 52-week low of 359.60, set on Jun 27, 2016.
359.60Jun 27 2016502.60Nov 30 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||39.58bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.2946 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||14.00 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.52%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 11 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 05 2016|
Data delayed at least 20 minutes, as of Sep 26 2016 16:21 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on BT Group shares was Hold at 390.00 on 21 Jul 2016Read the full article