- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Carrefour: the real deal
- Latin America uplift boosts Carrefour
- Carrefour profit rises despite challenge at home
- Ikea yields to Chinese pressure for children's furniture recall
- Death of Greek entrepreneur shakes business community
- Coca-Cola chief urges better Africa governance
- Carrefour boosted by strong European markets
- Corporate Diary: March 7 - March 11
- Foreign companies to lose Polish tax 'privilege'
- Westfarmers looks to expand abroad with Homebase bid
As of last trade,
Carrefour SA (CA:PAR) traded at 24.09, 15.24% above the 52 week low of 20.90 set on Jun 24, 2016.
20.90Jun 24 201630.78Nov 06 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.39bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.24 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.70 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.88%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 21 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 12:47 BST.