- FT NewsFT News
- Carrefour profit rises despite challenge at home
- Ikea yields to Chinese pressure for children's furniture recall
- Death of Greek entrepreneur shakes business community
- Coca-Cola chief urges better Africa governance
- Carrefour boosted by strong European markets
- Corporate Diary: March 7 - March 11
- Foreign companies to lose Polish tax 'privilege'
- Westfarmers looks to expand abroad with Homebase bid
- Few investors shed tears over EDF's lofty fall from the top tier
- Casino: dicey
Carrefour SA (CA:PAR) closed at 22.40, 7.18% above its 52-week low of 20.90, set on Jun 24, 2016.
20.90Jun 24 201632.34Aug 06 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.92bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.35 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.70 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.95%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 21 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 16:35 BST.