- FT NewsFT News
- Carrefour profit rises despite challenge at home
- Ikea yields to Chinese pressure for children's furniture recall
- Death of Greek entrepreneur shakes business community
- Coca-Cola chief urges better Africa governance
- Carrefour boosted by strong European markets
- Corporate Diary: March 7 - March 11
- Foreign companies to lose Polish tax 'privilege'
- Westfarmers looks to expand abroad with Homebase bid
- Few investors shed tears over EDF's lofty fall from the top tier
- Casino: dicey
Carrefour SA (CA:PAR) closed at 23.07, 10.36% above the 52 week low of 20.90 set on Jun 24, 2016.
20.90Jun 24 201630.78Nov 06 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||17.42bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||1.24 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.70 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.04%|
|Div ex-date||May 23 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 21 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 16:36 BST.