- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Caterpillar explores data mining with Uptake
- Morgan Stanley sued by retirement plan members
- Wall St struggles after recent record run
- Caterpillar cuts 2016 forecasts further as mining struggles
- Donald Trump and Mike Pence in conflict on trade
- US coffee drinkers to get a taste of Cuba
- Losing streak for US stocks comes to an end
- China's equipment makers aim to scoop out overseas market share
- Caterpillar says business in Brazil has 'basically tanked'
- Disappointing earnings stall equity rally
Caterpillar Inc (CAT:NYQ) closed at 83.15, -1.86% below its 52-week high of 84.73, set on Aug 17, 2016.
56.36Jan 20 201684.73Aug 17 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||49.08bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.87 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||3.08 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.67%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 18 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 20 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 24 2016 21:00 BST.