- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Coca-Cola European Partners to Present at Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference, Announces Timing of Release of First-Half 2016 Results
- Coca-Cola European Partners to Present at Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference and Provide 2016 Guidance
- Coca-Cola European Partners to Webcast Presentation at Deutsche Bank Global Consumer Conference
Coca-Cola European Partners PLC (CCE:NYQ) closed at 38.16, -5.42% below its 52-week high of 40.35, set on Jun 03, 2016.
31.98Jan 20 201640.35Jun 03 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||18.66bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.43 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.20 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.10%|
|Div ex-date||May 16 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 25 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 30 2016 21:01 BST.