- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Doorstep lender sinks on Mexico worries
- £3.5m backing for Smurfit Kappa
- Gold sparkles at two-year high as Fed stays cautious
- Telit chair Testa chips in
- Fewer multi-buys hurt Sainsbury's market share
- Coca-Cola HBC jumps off three-month low
- EasyJet bounces back from 18-month low
- Supermarkets slip on price war fears
- Centamin warns 2016 will be crucial for west African exploration
- M&S slips after UK retailer's earnings in 'terminal decline'
Centamin PLC (CEY:LSE) closed at 165.90, -2.18% below its 52-week high of 169.60, set on Jul 14, 2016.
53.00Aug 10 2015169.60Jul 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.76bn GBP|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0413 GBP|
|Annual div (IAD)||2.05 GBX|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.34%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 21 2016|
|Div pay-date||May 27 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 16:35 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Centamin PLC shares was Buy at 92.00 on 21 Mar 2016Read the full article