- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US companies' cash pile hits $1.7tn
- Valeant: swords and shields
- Walgreens sits at the centre of three healthcare storms
- Dynamic ads become new normal in podcasts
- Honeywell jumps after riding headwinds
- Walgreens' $17.2bn bid for Rite Aid faces regulatory hurdles
- CVS Health dips on retail setback
CVS Health Corp (CVS:NYQ) closed at 92.72, 13.95% above the 52 week low of 81.37 set on Aug 24, 2015.
81.37Aug 24 2015113.65Jul 29 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||100.30bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.61 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.70 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.83%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 19 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:03 BST.