- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- US politicians lament inaction over price-gouging drug companies
- Target shares tumbles as sales miss their mark
- P&G chief says calls for company to split have eased off
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US companies' cash pile hits $1.7tn
- Valeant: swords and shields
- Walgreens sits at the centre of three healthcare storms
- Dynamic ads become new normal in podcasts
- Honeywell jumps after riding headwinds
- Walgreens' $17.2bn bid for Rite Aid faces regulatory hurdles
CVS Health Corp (CVS:NYQ) closed at 88.00, 3.03% above its 52-week low of 85.41, set on Oct 11, 2016.
85.41Oct 11 2016106.67May 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||93.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.35 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.70 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.94%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 20 2016|
|Div pay-date||Nov 03 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 24 2016 21:01 BST.