- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Target shares tumbles as sales miss their mark
- P&G chief says calls for company to split have eased off
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US companies' cash pile hits $1.7tn
- Valeant: swords and shields
- Walgreens sits at the centre of three healthcare storms
- Dynamic ads become new normal in podcasts
- Honeywell jumps after riding headwinds
- Walgreens' $17.2bn bid for Rite Aid faces regulatory hurdles
CVS Health Corp (CVS:NYQ) closed at 93.26, 7.82% above its 52-week low of 86.50, set on Feb 09, 2016.
86.50Feb 09 2016106.67May 09 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||99.44bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.35 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.70 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.82%|
|Div ex-date||Jul 19 2016|
|Div pay-date||Aug 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:02 BST.