- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Misconduct and cyber risks weigh on Europe's banks
- Banks back London with graduate hiring spree
- Deutsche Bank nominates Achleitner for second term as chairman
- US bank regulation: Repo what you sow
- Deutsche chief John Cryan says bank rules benefit US only
- Neel Kashkari pulls no punches in plan to end 'too big too fail'
- Deutsche Bank eyes bonus clawback for former bosses
- Mediobanca to sell down Generali stake in wealth management drive
- Investment banks' profits driven by debt trading
- Negative rates add to list of pressures on German bankers
Deutsche Bank AG (DBKX.N:GER) closed at 14.84, 49.88% above the 52 week low of 9.90 set on Sep 30, 2016.
9.90Sep 30 201624.65Dec 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||20.46bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.38 EUR|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||May 22 2015|
|Div pay-date||May 22 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2016 16:35 GMT.