- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Treasury wine: a vintage year
- Treasury Wine profit more than doubles on Asia demand
- Weight of expectation on Next Big Thing can crush opportunity
- Earnings expose stark divide in post-Brexit vote slowdown
- Diageo's hangover starts to lift
- Diageo cheers turnaround as sales growth returns
- Consumer companies see promise in start-up ventures
- Diageo to pursue tycoon Mallya on $182m 'improper transactions'
- Sports Direct plumbs four-year low on currency concerns
- Brexit and sterling: burn, baby, burn
Diageo PLC (DEO:NYQ) closed at 114.49, -2.93% below its 52-week high of 117.95, set on Nov 20, 2015.
99.59Jun 14 2016117.95Nov 20 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.45bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||4.68 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||3.85 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||3.36%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 12 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:01 BST.