- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Rio Olympics 2016: NBC bets big on blockbuster
- Comcast picks up speed on the internet
- Foreign buyers snap up lowly-rated US corporate debt
- T-Mobile share offer shakes up US telecoms market
- Viacom/Dish Network: Sign 'o the times
- Verizon buys stake in digital media network AwesomenessTV
- AT&T repackages DirecTV for cord cutters
- Intelsat looks to sell assets to cut debt
- Verizon launches free video service in pursuit of 'cord-cutters'
As of last trade,
DISH Network Corp (DISH:NSQ) traded at 50.40, 29.74% above the 52 week low of 38.85 set on Feb 11, 2016.
38.85Feb 11 201665.49Nov 04 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||23.16bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.87 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 31 2016 15:01 BST.