- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Rio Olympics 2016: NBC bets big on blockbuster
- Comcast picks up speed on the internet
- Foreign buyers snap up lowly-rated US corporate debt
- T-Mobile share offer shakes up US telecoms market
- Viacom/Dish Network: Sign 'o the times
- Verizon buys stake in digital media network AwesomenessTV
- AT&T repackages DirecTV for cord cutters
DISH Network Corp (DISH:NSQ) closed at 55.04, -15.96% below its 52-week high of 65.49, set on Nov 04, 2015.
38.85Feb 11 201665.49Nov 04 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.53bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.87 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 29 2016 21:00 BST.