- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Rio Olympics 2016: NBC bets big on blockbuster
- Comcast picks up speed on the internet
- Foreign buyers snap up lowly-rated US corporate debt
- T-Mobile share offer shakes up US telecoms market
- Viacom/Dish Network: Sign 'o the times
- Verizon buys stake in digital media network AwesomenessTV
- AT&T repackages DirecTV for cord cutters
DISH Network Corp (DISH:NSQ) closed at 55.55, -10.99% below its 52-week high of 62.41, set on Dec 03, 2015.
38.85Feb 11 201662.41Dec 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||25.83bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.07 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2016 21:00 GMT.