- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Norwegian oil fund sells shares in Duke Energy
- Companies race to sell corporate debt in test of investor appetite
- US utilities prove to be laggards in solid week for markets
- US utilities left behind Brexit relief rally
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US discounters rise on robust earnings
- US banks shine after Fed assumes a more hawkish stance
- Renewable energy yieldcos: partly cloudy
- US utilities lag behind as Janet Yellen soothes investors
- Google steps up its purchases of renewable energy
Duke Energy Corp (DUK:NYQ) closed at 78.02, -11.09% below its 52-week high of 87.75, set on Sep 14, 2016.
65.50Dec 03 201587.75Sep 14 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||53.75bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.81 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||3.42 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.38%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 16 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 21:01 BST.