- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- US utilities prove to be laggards in solid week for markets
- US utilities left behind Brexit relief rally
- Ex Barclays man 'passed tips to plumber'
- US discounters rise on robust earnings
- US banks shine after Fed assumes a more hawkish stance
- Renewable energy yieldcos: partly cloudy
- US utilities lag behind as Janet Yellen soothes investors
- Google steps up its purchases of renewable energy
- Financials top S&P sectors in November
- GoPro shares sink on gloomy holiday outlook
Duke Energy Corp (DUK:NYQ) closed at 81.73, -6.39% below its 52-week high of 87.31, set on Jul 06, 2016.
65.50Dec 03 201587.31Jul 06 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||56.19bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.81 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||3.42 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||4.19%|
|Div ex-date||Aug 10 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 16 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 25 2016 21:02 BST.