- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nintendo to launch new 'Switch' games console in March
- Unity Technologies raises $181m in new funding
- Fossil plunges on wearable disruption
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- Supercell growth slows but still leaves rivals in its wake
- Corporate bond sales continue amid rebound in markets
- Strong dollar takes bite out of Colgate
- Activision to buy Candy Crush's King for $5.9bn
As of last trade
Electronic Arts Inc (EA:NSQ) traded at 83.02, -3.54% below its 52-week high of 86.07, set on Oct 04, 2016.
53.01Feb 08 201686.07Oct 04 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.84bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 27 2016 17:32 BST.