- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Unity Technologies raises $181m in new funding
- Fossil plunges on wearable disruption
- Console games makers enjoy 'golden era'
- Supercell growth slows but still leaves rivals in its wake
- Corporate bond sales continue amid rebound in markets
- Strong dollar takes bite out of Colgate
- Activision to buy Candy Crush's King for $5.9bn
Electronic Arts Inc (EA:NSQ) closed at 81.21, -1.71% below its 52-week high of 82.63, set on Aug 24, 2016.
53.01Feb 08 201682.63Aug 24 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||24.43bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.60 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Aug 26 2016 21:00 BST.