- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Signs of change in the vehicles of giving
- Take care when helping good causes
- China's ecommerce sites try to sweep away 'brushing'
- Google set to hit back at Brussels over competition probe
- Instagram adds ecommerce services to attract retailers
- PayPal shares extend 2016 gains on robust revenue outlook
- Ebay shares plunge on disappointing earnings outlook
- Clothes-buyers are turning to charity shops and eBay
- Warning on toll of leaving EU customs union
- Yahoo: hack it back
eBay Inc (EBAY:NSQ) closed at 29.42, -11.36% below its 52-week high of 33.19, set on Sep 29, 2016.
21.52Feb 08 201633.19Sep 29 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||32.32bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.59 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 08 2016 21:00 GMT.