- Hinkley approval set to boost reactor plans across UK
- Week in Review, September 17
- The twisted tale of Britain's great energy gamble
- Hinkley 'golden share' will not solve UK infrastructure problems
- Hinkley Point decision best taken by government, not the market
- An amber light for China in UK nuclear power
- EDF: a sporting chance
- UK gives go-ahead for 'revised' £18bn Hinkley Point plant
- Hinkley Point is risk for overstretched EDF, warn critics
- Hinkley Point: Is the UK getting a good deal?
Electricite de France SA (EDF:PAR) closed at 10.38, 13.69% above the 52 week low of 9.13 set on Feb 25, 2016.
9.13Feb 25 201618.16Oct 12 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.23bn EUR|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0039 EUR|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.10 EUR|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||10.43%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 06 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jun 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 30 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 16:35 BST.