- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- El Paso Electric Third Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Notification
- Public Utility Commission of Texas Approves Final Order in Texas Rate Case Docket No. 44941
- Electric Utility in Texas, New Mexico Becomes the First to Go Coal-Free in the Region
- El Paso Electric Announces Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
El Paso Electric Co (EE:NYQ) closed at 45.30, -7.08% below its 52-week high of 48.75, set on Sep 26, 2016.
35.32Dec 11 201548.75Sep 26 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.82bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.83 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||1.24 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.76%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Sep 30 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 28 2016 21:02 BST.