- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Trump conveniently reminded of his industrial policy
- Ford and GM rally on strong car sales for November
- Auto rivals team up to build electric car charging network
- Trump claims credit for saving Kentucky car plant from Mexico move
- Citi, BofA, GM, Ford and AIG face sting from Trump tax plan
- Film review: Gimme Danger - 'Wild heart'
- Trump and corporate America: 10 companies to watch
- GM axes 2,000 US jobs as small car demand wanes
- US chief executives write open letter to Trump seeking reassurances
- China securitisation market sees 100 flowers bloom
Ford Motor Co (F:NYQ) closed at 12.24, 11.07% above the 52 week low of 11.02 set on Feb 03, 2016.
11.02Feb 03 201614.62Dec 02 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||48.64bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.01 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||0.60 USD|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||4.90%|
|Div ex-date||Oct 25 2016|
|Div pay-date||Dec 01 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 02 2016 09:57 GMT.