- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- When a benchmark can be an illusion
- US natural resource stocks under pressure
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
- US bank shares hit for second day running
- Freeport-McMoRan gains ground on broker upgrade
- China Molybdenum: changing tune
- Private equity faces China challenge in key mining assets
- BHP to expand copper and oil exploration despite weak prices
- Freeport-McMoRan mired in Indonesian uncertainty
- Freeport-McMoRan declines after mine stake deal
Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX:NYQ) closed at 10.86, -23.52% below its 52-week high of 14.20, set on Oct 09, 2015.
3.52Jan 20 201614.20Oct 09 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||14.42bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-10.61 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||--|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 13 2015|
|Div pay-date||Nov 02 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 21:00 BST.