- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Copper: red faced
- Copper: the commodities slouch that has found top gear
- Gecamines woos Chinese investors for Congo mining projects
- Freeport-McMoRan chief vows to complete debt reduction plan
- Trump victory adds fuel to copper charge
- Choosing the new route is partly a matter of timing
- When a benchmark can be an illusion
- US natural resource stocks under pressure
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
- US bank shares hit for second day running
As of last trade
Freeport-McMoRan Inc (FCX:NYQ) traded at 15.95, -2.86% below its 52-week high of 16.42, set on Nov 23, 2016.
3.52Jan 20 201616.42Nov 23 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||21.00bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-6.81 USD|
|Annual div (ADY)||--|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||--|
|Div ex-date||Oct 13 2015|
|Div pay-date||Nov 02 2015|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 05 2016 18:21 GMT.