- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- BofA's $1.3bn penalty dismissed by appeals court
- Fannie Mae profits fall by half
- Every cycle is defined by a hubris trade
- Fannie Mae at risk of needing a bailout
- State-backed debt growth lifts default fears
- Review: 'Shaky Ground' by Bethany McLean
- What a court ruling on raisins might mean for Fannie and Freddie
Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA:QBB) closed at 1.96, -27.41% below its 52-week high of 2.70, set on Oct 14, 2015.
0.98Jan 20 20162.70Oct 14 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.28bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0257 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 20:58 BST.