- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Global bond issuance highest in nearly a decade
- Banks: Too dull to fail?
- US mortgage insurers step into the M&A light
- US bank sacks lawyer over Fannie Mae CEO relationship
- BofA's $1.3bn penalty dismissed by appeals court
- Fannie Mae profits fall by half
- Every cycle is defined by a hubris trade
- Fannie Mae at risk of needing a bailout
- State-backed debt growth lifts default fears
Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA:QBB) closed at 1.79, 82.65% above the 52 week low of 0.98 set on Jan 20, 2016.
0.98Jan 20 20162.70Oct 14 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.04bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0603 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 27 2016 21:00 BST.