- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Fannie and Freddie: redemptions song
- Self-correction process has only just started
- Global bond issuance highest in nearly a decade
- Banks: Too dull to fail?
- US mortgage insurers step into the M&A light
- US bank sacks lawyer over Fannie Mae CEO relationship
- BofA's $1.3bn penalty dismissed by appeals court
- Fannie Mae profits fall by half
- Every cycle is defined by a hubris trade
- Fannie Mae at risk of needing a bailout
Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA:QBB) closed at 1.74, -29.84% below its 52-week high of 2.48, set on Jun 02, 2016.
0.98Jan 20 20162.48Jun 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||2.02bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.0603 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 21 2016 20:59 BST.