- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Fannie and Freddie investors look to Trump
- Fannie and Freddie at risk of multibillion-dollar writedowns
- Fannie and Freddie: mortgaging the future
- Fannie and Freddie: redemptions song
- Self-correction process has only just started
- Global bond issuance highest in nearly a decade
- Banks: Too dull to fail?
- US mortgage insurers step into the M&A light
- US bank sacks lawyer over Fannie Mae CEO relationship
- BofA's $1.3bn penalty dismissed by appeals court
Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA:QBB) closed at 4.14, -17.20% below its 52-week high of 5.00, set on Dec 01, 2016.
0.98Jan 20 20165.00Dec 01 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||4.79bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||0.0188 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Dec 09 2016 20:59 GMT.