- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
- Fossil to flood the smartwatch market
- Fossil plunges on wearable disruption
- InterContinental rises as US peer prospers
- Kinder Morgan jumps after Buffett boost
- CES 2016: L'Oréal gets a makeover with move into wearable tech
- CES 2016: Fitbit launches latest fitness-focused smartwatch
- Utilities rise on slow tightening outlook
- Dollar strength only part of earnings hit
- Viacom shares shrug off Goldman downgrade
Fossil Group Inc (FOSL:NSQ) closed at 31.60, 21.40% above the 52 week low of 26.03 set on Jun 27, 2016.
26.03Jun 27 201669.42Jul 31 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.52bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||3.89 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:00 BST.