- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Bond investors wary of threat from potential 'fallen angels'
- Fossil to flood the smartwatch market
- Fossil plunges on wearable disruption
- InterContinental rises as US peer prospers
- Kinder Morgan jumps after Buffett boost
- CES 2016: L'Oréal gets a makeover with move into wearable tech
- CES 2016: Fitbit launches latest fitness-focused smartwatch
- Utilities rise on slow tightening outlook
Fossil Group Inc (FOSL:NSQ) closed at 28.75, 10.45% above the 52 week low of 26.03 set on Jun 27, 2016.
26.03Jun 27 201656.54Nov 05 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||1.40bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||2.90 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 21:00 BST.