- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- AT&T-Time Warner looks to break Google-Facebook ad 'duopoly'
- AT&T/Time Warner: Saturday night fever
- Fox battles Sony Pictures for Indian cricket league rights
- AT&T nears deal to take over Time Warner
- Sky takeover talk returns to cloud outlook
- Sky investors rebel over James Murdoch
- Pluto TV wins backing from ProSieben and Scripps Networks
- SkyBet looks overseas after strong UK growth
- Twitter shares plunge as bid interest wains
- Trump's big ratings allow him to scrimp on TV ad spending
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOX:NSQ) closed at 25.71, 13.51% above the 52 week low of 22.65 set on Feb 09, 2016.
22.65Feb 09 201631.58Nov 03 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||47.62bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.42 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.36 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.40%|
|Div ex-date||Sep 12 2016|
|Div pay-date||Oct 19 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Oct 25 2016 21:00 BST.