- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Sky shares jump on strong revenue growth
- Departure of Ailes from Fox News puts focus on digital strategy
- Roger Ailes to leave Fox News immediately
- Younger Murdochs win Fox News power battle
- Contenders in the frame to replace Roger Ailes at Fox News
- Murdochs fight to retain Fox News talent
- Rupert Murdoch and Masayoshi Son are back in charge
- 21st Century Fox: what Ailes it?
- Murdochs push for Ailes to leave Fox News
- Ailes' future in the balance at Fox News
Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (FOXA:NSQ) closed at 26.76, 18.09% above the 52 week low of 22.66 set on Feb 09, 2016.
22.66Feb 09 201634.70Aug 04 2015
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||51.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.18 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.30 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||1.12%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 07 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 13 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 28 2016 21:00 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Twenty-First Century Fox Inc shares was Hold at -- on 15 Aug 2014Read the full article