- FT NewsFT News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- MTU Aero Engines: propellerheads
- General Electric makes divestiture of financial unit add up
- General Electric earnings exceed analysts' predictions
- Lixil explores sale of Italian construction group
- Business heads question earnings guidance
- 'Return expectations of financial assets have to come down'
- Data scientists at forefront of changes in technology businesses
- Siemens/Gamesa: blow harder
- Singapore's gay pride rally tests companies' moral mettle
- US credit card stocks hit by warning on loan repayments
General Electric Co (GE:NYQ) closed at 31.14, -5.64% below its 52-week high of 33.00, set on Jul 20, 2016.
19.37Aug 24 201533.00Jul 20 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||286.35bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||1.06 USD|
|Annual div (IAD)||0.92 USD|
|Annual div yield (IAD)||2.95%|
|Div ex-date||Jun 16 2016|
|Div pay-date||Jul 25 2016|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:00 BST.