- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Deutsche Bank and Twitter are lost in the past
- Dual class stock: temporary toxin
- Axel Springer chief warns traditional media risk extinction
- UK fund houses question Alphabet tax
- Consumer caution and poor broadband mar Indonesia's outlook
- How will Twitter's suitors reap its value?
- Salesforce/Twitter: blocked and reported
- Cyber experts look to usual suspects in Yahoo hack
- Technology: Looking and learning
- Drugmaker Endo rises on leadership change
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (GOOG:NSQ) traded at 780.25, -1.22% below its 52-week high of 789.87, set on Feb 02, 2016.
589.38Sep 28 2015789.87Feb 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||550.46bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||26.30 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 28 2016 19:31 BST.
Investors Chronicle View
The last IC recommendation on Alphabet Inc shares was Buy at 660.00 on 11 Aug 2015Read the full article