- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Verizon shopping for digital assets after Yahoo deal
- China start-up Mobvoi makes first foray into US smartwatch sector
- Apple veteran takes driver's seat in electric car project
- Yahoo and AOL unite as digital 'third force'
- Marissa Mayer: the futurist
- Verizon/Yahoo: party like it's 1999
- Yahoo: a history of the internet in 5 acts
- Verizon in $5bn deal for core Yahoo unit
- 'Heroes of the Frontier', by Dave Eggers
- Lenovo: Pokéhunters
As of last trade
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) traded at 763.15, -5.82% below its 52-week high of 810.35, set on Feb 02, 2016.
593.09Aug 24 2015810.35Feb 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||513.56bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||23.74 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 27 2016 19:57 BST.