- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Oil price slide pushes energy stocks down
- Prime points to big data future for Amazon
- Verizon's big tech trial
- Alphabet boosted by mobile advertising
- Yahoo was all too human for the internet
- Verizon shopping for digital assets after Yahoo deal
- China start-up Mobvoi makes first foray into US smartwatch sector
- Apple veteran takes driver's seat in electric car project
- Yahoo and AOL unite as digital 'third force'
- Marissa Mayer: the futurist
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) closed at 791.34, -2.35% below its 52-week high of 810.35, set on Feb 02, 2016.
593.09Aug 24 2015810.35Feb 02 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||516.20bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||23.74 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jul 29 2016 21:00 BST.