- FT NewsFT News
- Investors Chronicle NewsIC News
- Press releasesPress releases
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Why not a Jeeves rather than a Hal?
- Silicon Valley risks a worrying debt bender
- AI is 'Next Big Thing' to worry about
- Spotify and SoundCloud swim against US stream
- The art of making an online CV work for you
- US tech groups unite to dispel AI fears
- Deutsche Bank and Twitter are lost in the past
- Dual class stock: temporary toxin
- Axel Springer chief warns traditional media risk extinction
- UK fund houses question Alphabet tax
Alphabet Inc (GOOGL:NSQ) closed at 804.06, -1.83% below its 52-week high of 819.06, set on Sep 22, 2016.
629.15Sep 30 2015819.06Sep 22 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||541.87bn USD|
|EPS (TTM)||26.30 USD|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 30 2016 21:00 BST.